Our Top Recommendation
- RAVEN'S PERCH brings the fabled Gothic messenger of Edgar Allan Poe to be your ever-present intermediary between...
- MYSTICAL SHAPE-SHIFTER lends a prophetic presence as a three-dimensional visitor with an otherworldly flair.
- CAST IN QUALITY DESIGNER RESIN to capture details from feathers to talons, our Raven black bird statue is...
Are you looking for something interesting to go up on the walls in your home?
Is this your initiation into the world of Gothic home or wall décor?
Do you want a statement goth wall decor piece to spruce up a certain wall in the house?
Well, if you have not tried anything gothic yet, this is the time to start! In fact, in order to help you find out just what all you can choose to blend in with your existing décor, we are doing a detailed review of 5 of the best gothic wall décor products that you can easily buy online.
In fact, we not only share detailed reviews along with the price range, features and pros and cons of each, we are also talking about different styling tips and why these pieces will go so well in your home.
5 gothic wall decor products
1. Gothic Candle Torch Wall Pillar Home Decorative Sconce by Gifts & Decor
This gorgeous candle torch pillar is made out of iron and features a glass cup at the top. It is in the shape of a sconce and features a gothic design in a matte black finish. The torch candle also has a thick base where you can easily fit in a thick pillar candle, which you will have to buy separately. Putting up this beautiful piece will immediately add a charm and appeal to any space in the house. It can be fixed up on any wall with the help of screws. Dimensions are 4 inches X 6 and ½ inches X 18 ¾ inches in height and weighs 1.79 pounds.
2. Wall Decor Vinyl Sticker Room Decal Ornament Mandala Tracery Lace Modern Art Deco for Gothic Bedroom (Model S221) by Stickers for Life
These gothic wall décor stickers are very easy to apply. All you have to do is peel them off and stick them up, and you will have a beautiful gothic wall art ready in your room! Another good thing about this particular piece is that you can get it custom-made to fit in a particular area of the house as you desire. The design also comes with already installed transfer paper and when you need to remove them from the wall, they will not cause any damage. The decals are die-cut and not printed and do not have a background, so that the wall on which you apply it will become the background. It also uses high quality gloss vinyl as well as non-toxic and environment-friendly material. Dimensions are 22 inches X 35 inches by default; round designs have 22 inch diameter and square design measures 22 inches X 22 inches.
3. Florentine Dragon Gothic Decor Hanging Bell Wall Sculpture in Bronze Finish by Design Toscano
This is a very unique and eye-catching wall décor piece that features a hanging bell. The main showcase of the design is the Florentine styled dragon that is holding the bell in its mouth. It can immediately add design and a dash of nostalgia to your space, especially if you love traveling and discovering new places. This is not just a wall décor but a functional piece as well, as you can ring the bell whenever you want to sound it. It is made out of solid cast iron in a dark gothic finish. Dimensions are 7 inches width X 6 inches depth X 12 inches height and weighs 3 lbs.
4. Dragon Metal Wall Mounted Art, Mythical, Celtic, and Gothic Sculpture by It’s Cactus Metal Art Haiti
This bold and majestic handmade dragon has a mix of gothic and Asian charm and can be used indoors or outdoors. You can hang it easily with a few nails. The colours can vary from dark silver to rustic browns. It is made out of metal and the product encourages fair trade. The beauty of this wall décor piece is that not only will it look lovely on a plain wall; you can also put it up on the door or even on an accented wall. Dimensions are 14 inches X 17 inches X 0.5 inches and weighs 1 pound.
5. The Raven's Perch Halloween Gothic Decor Wall Sculpture in Full Colour by Design Toscano
This gothic raven design brings to life the stories of Edgar Allan Poe to your everyday life. The three-dimensional design will add a mysterious charm to your décor. The detailed work showcases everything from talons to feathers and is painted in charcoal black. You can hang it on the wall, on your door or even in your garden. Dimensions are 7.5 inches width X 5 inches depth X 18 inches height and weighs 3 lbs.
5 basic tips for using gothic wall decor around the house
You can’t really go wrong with placing gothic wall décor around the house, but these tips can help to ‘up’ that glamour and elegance quotient when you do use goth in the house:
- 1Lay importance on the colour. While gothic is essentially black, you can also look for colours such as dark red or purple, dark grey and silver to complement the existing colour tones in your room.
- 2Keep it simple, especially if you are trying it out for the first time. Choose only one gothic piece and keep the rest of the décor in the room simple.
- 3Give it the attention it needs. If you are using a wall décor, place it around the centre of the wall or at an angle that will give it the maximum effect.
- 4When using gothic lighting as wall décor, keep it the only source of light on that wall, or in that immediate space.
- 5To make it stand out, place it around darker shades that will complement the whole look.
What is the appeal behind gothic wall decor?
Most of the gothic wall décor pieces are also quite dramatic, which means that you can immediately up the style quotient by just putting them up and without any additional effort.
Last update on 2020-02-28 at 06:18 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.