Our Gothic Wall Clocks Recommendation
- Victorian Gothic, outstanding style, and expert craftsmanship is when you get with the Hermle JACKSON Quartz Mantel...
- The standout feature is the expertly carved filigree crown, but you’ll also fall in love with the quartz movement...
- At 14.5 x 11 x 5.5 inches, it’s the mantle clock you have been looking for
Gothic Clocks #1
Ebros Gothic Double Dragon Table Clock
The Ebros Gothic Double Dragon Table Clock features two dragons surrounding the face of a clock with Roman numerals. The clock is made of resin and is hand painted to give it a worn and tarnished metal appearance without the price tag that would come with a solid metal clock.
- This Gothic clock is tall enough to be noticeable but small enough to blend in well too.
- This Gothic wall clock runs on a battery and doesn’t require an outlet to function.
- The clock face is plastic, so it may be a little lower quality than what some customers are looking for.
- This Gothic style wall clock is easy to knock over.
Gothic Clocks #2
Gothic Dragon Gaze Round Wall Clock
This unique Gothic Dragon Gaze Round Wall Clock features a round plate design with traditional Celtic symbolism and a dragon’s face in the center. This Gothic clock is made of polyresin, so it’s lightweight and durable as well as more affordable than metal. This clock features no numbers on the face.
- This Gothic wall clock is lightweight and intended to be used as a wall clock for this purpose.
- This Gothic style wall clock runs on batteries and doesn’t require an outlet.
- This Gothic clock may arrive with some scuffs or damage in rare instances.
- The item may be too lightweight for a more realistic gothic touch.
Gothic Clocks #3
Antique Desk Clock Vintage Style
For a touch of creepy in your gothic home, consider this Antique Desk Clock Vintage Style . This Gothic wall clock features a dragon curling around the clock’s face and an assortment of weapons surrounding the base. This Gothic style wall clock is a handmade item that can provide a lot of character to your home.
- This Gothic clock is a desk clock, so although it’s very intricate, it won’t be too over-the-top when you use it to decorate.
- This Gothic wall clock is very heavy and it isn’t easy to knock over.
- The item may arrive with some chips or other type of damage in some rare instances.
- This Gothic style wall clock may be too heavy for some customers to enjoy.
Gothic Clocks #4
Melrose International Desk Clock
The Melrose International Desk Clock comes in a variety of shapes and sizes, many of which fit nicely into a gothic style room. This clock is made of metal with an unmarked face for a stylish and old-fashioned look that’s sure to make a statement in your home.
- This Gothic clock is made of real metal, so it’s very durable and long-lasting.
- This Gothic wall clock keeps time accurately for a very long time without wearing out.
- This clock may arrive broken during shipping.
- This Gothic style wall clock may arrive disassembled and might need to be put back together.
Gothic Clocks #5
Qwirly Hermle Jackson Desk Clock
The Qwirly Hermle Jackson Desk Clock is an elegant and traditional take on the gothic. This Gothic clock is very down-to-earth despite its more intricate top design, and it features a neutral look that blends in nicely with most of its surroundings. This is the type of clock you should choose if you’re looking for something that will match your gothic furnishings without standing out too much. This Gothic wall clock features Roman numerals on the clock face and is sure to make a statement without being so dramatic that your guests won’t notice anything else in the room.
- This beautiful clock plays the Westminster chimes as well as Ave Maria, giving it a touch of class and elegance that some of the others on the market do not provide.
- The working parts of this clock are made in Germany, and they are designed to be very long-lasting and to function beautifully as well.
- This clock may not be what you’re looking for if you need something a little more visually stunning to serve as a centerpiece on a mantle or elsewhere in your home.
- This clock is only about two feet tall, so it may not be large enough for some customers to be able to see well.
Last update on 2022-02-21 at 12:49 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.